We're a guild that was formed during S3 Shadowlands and have been focusing on raiding and M+ ever since!
Our core values are based around a progressing raiding enviorment surrounded by grounded, balanced and fun people.
We're not an elitist or hardcore raiding guild, but we do value critism, open communication, dependability and bringing good energy into the guild.
ZugZug strives to continue to push ourselves as a guild to see and do more, be it higher M+ rating or forming a stable mythic presense in the raid.
We have a strong roster currently, but are always open to bringing more people onboard.
Even if your current role and spec is in the roster, if you feel like you'll add value and find a home here, please still feel free to apply.
We'll go through the process with you to see what options we have.
What we're looking for:
What we're looking for right now, is to continue to grow our roster with people who want to continue to push themselves in a grounded and non-demanding and fun raid enviorment.
- 460+ itemlevel (to join the raid team)
- Socials and M+ are always welcome
- Good knowledge and experience with your class, with logs to show it
- Come prepared to raids and M+ content
- Think with and for the team to share the rewards and continue progressing
- Good communicator and grounded approach to feedback
- Looking especially for healers
What we offer:
- A relaxed semi-hardcore raiding environment, where the raid as a whole shoulders the burden
- Fun raiding atmosphere of good banter but serious pulls and progression for our type of guild
- Outside of WoW content, we provide Among Us nights as well as other games to enjoy
- Regular M+ runs
- A reliable raid spot, as long as you meet minimal requirements
- Curve within 3-4 weeks of the raid coming out
- Flexible raiding days, with 2 mandatory and 1 optional raid night.
- A fair, equal distribution of loot (for those who care for that sort of thing)
We're not perfect, all make mistakes and very understanding of that.
We also believe life must come first.
As long as you're a good communicator, we'll do what we can to adjust / support you.
Any of this sounds interesting to you? Drop an application and let's chat about it.