War Theory is a semi-hardcore on Bleeding Hollow - US.
We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier. We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for players who want to have a community that actually means something.
We feel that Blizzard has unintentionally ruined most of the social aspects of World of Warcraft, and it is up to the members of the community to preserve it.
* Our overarching goal is that we want to create a relaxed environment where we can have fun and challenge ourselves.
* We want to see all of what World of Warcraft has to offer at our own pace.
* We want to be a part of the server community and experience World PvP, and hope to bond and form rivalries with other guilds on the server.
We want to strike a middle ground between the casual and semi-hardcore raiding.
* A friendly attitude and willingness to learn and improve.
* Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
* We expect raiders to do their best while in the actual raid, so we can overcome the challenges together.
* Bring the player, not the class/spec mentality. We allow less viable specs and encourage everyone to play what they like.
* Common sense and patience.
* Being flexible and understanding that real life takes priority.
* Honest and transparent leadership.
* A team mentality about raiding