Now you'll see a whole lotta text, make sure to read it. After it, there will be a google forms link - click it and you're pretty much done.
Be available for the following times and days.
Thursday 20:00 - 23:00 (CET)
Sunday 19:00 - 23:00 (CET)
- We currently do not know the final roster, so once we do know we can decide where we are at, realistically, skill and gear wise. Our goal is to be clearing normal with ease and pushing for 10/10 heroic. Until we are at a stage where we are killing bosses cleanly in Heroic, we will not be looking into or even considering Mythic.
- All raiders are welcome to Pug any content in their own time. Do not complain if you then have to spend an evening on a boss you will not get drops for. That was your choice, you will still be expected to commit and dedicate yourself as if you had not already killed this boss on said week. If this becomes an issue, I will be reviewing it and possibly becoming more strict in this area.
What Raiders Need to Do
- Mythic plus.
- Maximize weekly chest. Try to keep runs in house and all help each other improve and get everybody clearing at least a 10+ a week. (even if this is not timed you will still get the level required in Great Vault)
- Max per week. Do your own research into trees.
- 50%+ parses in all roles. We understand that there is a lot of nuance from fight to fight, spec to spec in logs. 50% seems a decent starting assessment, the rest will be done through your trial period. If you are not meeting this on any bosses we can look into why and assist. At the end of the day, if you are doing an adequate rotation and are not getting hit by mechanics this will not be an issue.
- Make sure you know all mechanics of each fight, we waste a lot of time at the start of each boss, (even those not relevant to your role) I understand that at first - time will be needed until we are all on the same page with a strategy.
- If you cannot attend, we need to know at least an hour in advance (at the very latest). If you are not attending without valid reason or leaving before the designated time, there is a possibility you will be replaced as this will hurt all of our time and progression. If you are running late, please let us know and it will not be a problem. We all understand IRL stuff happens
- All consumables are required. Between pooled costs of Cauldrons / Feasts and Pooled Professions, Consumables should become much easier to manage. If anyone is struggling, feel free to speak to an officer about it rather than let it push you away from raiding OR show up with nothing.
- No AFKing unless it's “scheduled” by officers or raid leaders. Requests for breaks always considered, Do not be afraid to ask!
If you have read through this and agree to the "terms and conditions", click below to apply!
Below, you'll find a bunch of classes and specs we're recruiting. This is most likely up to date BUT we can be flexible with your application if your spec isn't on the list. Apply through the link and let's see what we can do.