Hello and Welcome to <Umbral Dream> Guild and Community!
We are a newly formed Guild and Community based on Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt et al. We are currently very small with only a few members. We need more people to be able to do the content we want however we are looking to keep the Guild and Community relatively small and close-knit, at least to begin with.
We know people may already be attached to their Servers, Guilds and Friends so Umbral Dream is both a Guild and Community and it is your choice which you would like to join.
Why We Were Formed
When I returned to the game towards the end of Dragonflight Season 1 after a very long break the first thing I did was to try and find a Guild that I could call "Home."
After joining multiple Guilds on various characters I started to see a common trend that Guild chat and Discord were empty, no one was interacting with each other and the game felt extremely solitary despite there being hundreds of players in the Guilds and many online at any given time.
It was then that I realised I had 3 options: Continue looking for the right Guild on Defias Brotherhood / Ravenholdt et al, move to another server and try my luck there or start my own.
I decided that the best option would be to start my own Guild / Community and so Umbral Dream was born.
What We Can Offer
A friendly, welcoming environment for players of all levels and experiences. If you are a new or returning player or have wanted to raid or run M+ before but have been apprehensive for any reason we offer a no-pressure, supportive environment where you can learn and make some friends while doing it.
What We Are Looking For
We are primarily looking for the following kinds of players:
To ensure a positive environment for all everyone who is part of Umbral Dream should be the following:
- Active - While we understand real life is the priority we would hope that you interact with other members when you do play.
- Friendly - This is a game and we're here to have fun, we don't tolerate toxic behaviour.
- Helpful - Please try to help members who ask for it, even if it's just a link to WoWhead.
- Welcoming - No one should feel left out, try to accommodate your fellow members reasonably, realistically and most importantly, kindly.
While we are more relaxed in our goals for progression, in the interest of fairness to all we are looking for the following in our raiders:
- Punctual - If you sign up for a raid you are expected to attend on time.
- Prepared - Your gear should be enchanted, you should have appropriate consumables and you should watch/read up on tactics.
- Patient - We're not a cutting-edge guild, wipes will happen, and mistakes will be made.
- Open to feedback - We will never try to make you feel bad but we may offer tips and advice to help you be the best you we know you can be!
What We Are Looking for Part 2 - Raiding
As the Guild and Community is so new, all spots are pretty much open right now however we are especially interested in an experienced Raid Leader or someone who would like to try raid leading.
Our proposed raid times for our progression team are Wednesdays and Mondays from 20:00 - 23:00 Server Time (3 hours per night) however this is open to discussion.
We also will be doing an optional run on Saturday that is open to everyone who is above the minimum item level in the Guild and Community.
To see our open spots for raiding and to apply see below. If you don't see your spec listed please feel free to apply anyway, we care more about you than your spec!
How to Join
- If you are wanting to join the progression team please apply above.
- If you're not interested in raiding and just want to join our Guild or Community either put an application to either the Guild or Community in the Recruitment Section or you can simply join our Discord server and raise a ticket with our Officers.