Looking for active players who prioritize mythic dungeons but would like to achieve AoTC in raids. Players MUST be willing to participate in mythics throughout the week in order to raid. We are patient and kind when it comes to real life, no doubt, but we also expect activity on nights other than raids.
Welcome to Twisted Fate. Here you can find information about our guild, roster, players, events, logs and much more...
Twisted Fate is a mythic-centered guild with our eyes on becoming an AoTC raiding guild. We clear normal raids and enter heroic only when ilvl and other more stringent requirements are met (running mythics, being active, etc). We like to progress, but we do not play by what is considered "meta" nor do we stick to guides like glue. Our approach is to learn and discover ways to succeed together. We are a guild focused on the people behind the characters and realize that there is more than one way to successfully achieve our goals.
Here are a few bits of general informations:
- We start to become active daily around 7:30 p.m. server time and are a part of the server cluster of Gorefiend, Wildhammer, Eredar, Spinebreaker, Hellscream, and Zangarmarsh.
- We are a guild of people who work and have families, which are always priority.
- As a central-timezone server, we strive to find the ideal times for all timezones.
- We raid on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8pm until 10pm server. Please consider this carefully. While we have plenty of east and west coast folks for smaller groups at various times, our raid times and active hours are a compromise between the timezones. We simply cannot and will not move them.
- Efforts are made to keep the guild active, which is why active play is a must for raiding.