1. No racism or prejudisms of any kind.
2. Respect your fellow guild members. Abusive, threatening, discriminatory, or prejudicial behavior of any form is expressly forbidden. Intentionally vexatious, obstructive, malicious, hostile, aggressive, or insulting behavior is not acceptable.
3. Do not take advantage of other people's kindness.
4. We are not a carry guild. There is a difference between helping someone and completely carrying them. Please respect that in order to succeed together, everyone needs to contribute.
5. We all play to have fun. Don't ruin it for other people. It is you, and not the Guild Leadership, who is primarily responsible for whether you are having fun or not.
6. You are part of a guild. We succeed as a group, not as individuals. Self-centered and self-absorbed attitudes are not helpful.
7. Drama will not be tolerated. Not everyone will agree with everyone else. It's a guild and conflict will inevitably arise. As adults, members are expected to either try to resolve disagreements with other players civilly, privately and independently. Failing that, try to work around it. Approach an Officer for assistance if you have exhausted all other options.
8. Constructive feedback and discussion on all aspects of the guild and raiding is always welcome. Complaints should not be made unless accompanied by alternative proposals. All feedback and discussion should respect this Code of Conduct.