Below are the raid times Tilted will be following for Shadowlands:
Wednesday/Thursday - 8 pm to 11pm
Saturday (FLEX) - 9pm to 12 am
Note: all times are server/central time.
With the raiding success Tilted saw as a guild during the last month of Battle for Azeroth, we want to carry that momentum with us into Shadowlands. With the launch of the new expansion comes a slew of changes not only to the game we know and love, but the guild raiding structure. We hope that implementing these changes will allow us greater success and more flexibility in the raiding challanges to come.
With the new raiding structure we will have two new ranks within the guild, Raider Initiate and Progression Raider. In order to participate in guild raids, you must have one of these two ranks. Below is a description of each rank and the requirements to obtain each.
- Entry level raiding rank
- Allows participation in guild raids
- Limited guild repair allowance
- To obtain the Raider Initiate rank, have your character inspected by an officer of the guild. Upon meeting the required criteria (TBD once we know more about Shadowlands raid requirements), your character will be promoted to the Raider Initiate rank. Please note this rank is given on a character by character basis. Any alts you have must go through the same process.
- Full status raiding rank
- Priority given to those of Progression Raider rank when filling spots in the raid
- Full guild repair allowance
- To obtain the Progression Raider rank, you must first have the Raider Initiate rank. After completing three weeks worth of raids, a character then becomes eligible to be promoted to Progression Raider. You must also be meeting the performance expectations for your class and role. This includes, but is not limited to, healing or damage output, understanding and ability to follow raid mechanics, etc.
We hope you are as excited as we are to dive into all the raiding Shadowlands has to offer. With these changes to the raiding structure within Tilted we are looking to be more successful than ever. If you have any questions or would like to know more, reach out to an Officer today! Thanks, and happy raiding!