We are a 5-year-old guild that runs at a semi-hardcore level with the intention of covering the hardest content including M+, Mythic Raiding, and a splash of PvP. Our aim is always to maintain a competitive level without taking the enjoyment out of the game, building a supportive community that shares the same goals.
Our story begins back from BFA, when we managed to create a strong group that managed to reach 11/12 in Mythic Nya’lotha after only 2 months as a newly formed guild and without playing at a hardcore level, close enough but no cigar you can say, even to this day our former members feel that near Cutting-Edge miss. After that promising season, we could not be able to retain our core team in full due to real life commitments and since that moment we struggled to rebuild. In season 1 of Shadowlands, with less than half of our BFA raiders we only managed to reach 6/10 Mythic with a lot of player-cycling, a feeling that we didn’t appreciate as a community, our aim is to form long-lasting friendships with people that cannot wait to come home after a hard day work to smash some bosses with their online friends. Mid-Shadowlands we decided to transfer to Tarren-Mill hoping a larger player count server would help us re-build faster which to a point it did, but we faced the issue of guild-jumpers. At present, our achievements are:
11/12 M Ny’alotha (our former dream team)
6/10 M Castle Nathria (less than half of the people from previous season)
3/10 M Sanctum of Domination (new roster)
Break in Sepulcher of the First Ones
3/8 M Vaults of the Incarnates (new roster)
What we offer:
- A mature community of WoW enjoyers that appreciate the game and the people they play with.
- Drama-free environment, we don’t ooze on this stuff, if you thrive on this shit but are in denial about who you are, this guild is not for you.
- A good weekly vault with the best gear possible from the beginning of a season, yes this means 20+keys in the first week.
- Support anyone that wants to pick up a new class or struggles with a current character. Additionally, we offer defensive martial arts in toxicity only for protection against elitist individuals.
- A break from pug life if you got what it takes to join.
What we expect from you:
- Have a friendly and sociable attitude, this includes English speaking and MICROPHONE using, we don’t need a camera, we don’t do ZOOM calls.
- Honesty POR FAVOR, this means acknowledging our work before our collaboration turns into a streak of funny little lies, be open with your likes and dislikes, and don’t make promises you cannot keep.
- Have near 100% raid attendance if you choose to become a core raider. We are not here to judge or organize your life, and as much as we understand circumstances, our goal is to have a perfect 20-man roster for raiding, avoiding over-recruiting just to keep people on the bench. ALL members that pass the trial are in, no-one gets neglected.
Raid days: Thursday and Sunday 19:00-22:00 ST
Contact me via bnet at Akesso#21116 or our raid leader ryszen#21803