The Praetorian Guard

Horde Guild, Illidan, US

English
Semi-Hardcore
PvP
Raiding
Mythic+
Leveling

58 4/25 9 Reports Audit

APPLY
Explore More

The Praetorian Guard

The Praetorian Guard (TPG) is a newly formed Hardcore/Casual raiding guild which was formed at the end of Battle for Azeroth.

We are big on having fun on raid nights, while still mastering mechanics. Our guild is composed of players who are in their late 20s who have a laid-back mentality but still want to progress on Mythic content.

The Guild will be selling all BOE’s from raid, excluding upgrades that are immediately equipped (subject to verification), and putting 15% towards the guild bank. Our Guild Bank Manager will sell the item and send you the remaining 85%. This gold helps fund all amenities provided to the Raiders.

One of our optional activities between raid pulls is gambling, with a small percentage of the winnings going to the guild bank. Average rolls are between 10-20k.

Here in Praetorian Guard, we understand that things happen in real life, and it will always come first. If you are interested in our guild then please feel free to reach out!

Praetorian Recruiting

- Must be at least 21 years of age
- At least one raid-ready character
- One alt that you would like to play (Optional)
- Must have a viable off-spec
- Must be able to commit to 90% of our scheduled raid times
- Must own a microphone that does not cause horrible feedback
- If not already on Illidan (US) you must transfer once Mythic opens
- Must install and maintain required add-ons:
          ★ Weak auras 2
          ★ Exorsus Raid Tools
          ★ Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs
          ★ Guild Roster Manager
          ★ GTFO



Death Knight
Death Knight Frost Death Knight Unholy
Demon Hunter
Demon Hunter Havoc
Hunter
Hunter Beast Mastery Hunter Marksmanship
Mage
Mage Arcane Mage Fire Mage Frost
Monk
Monk Windwalker
Paladin
Paladin Retribution
Priest
Priest Shadow
Shaman
Shaman Elemental
Warlock
Warlock Affliction Warlock Destruction
Warrior
Warrior Arms Warrior Fury
APPLY

Are you sure you want to delete this image?

Yes, I want to delete. Deleting...
No, don't delete.

The Praetorian Guard Posts

Streamers

NOTIFICATIONS READ ALL
BECOME A PATRON SEND FEEDBACK