We're a small, friendly group who have been raiding together since SoO in Pandaria. Our main goal is to complete AotC every tier at our own pace and have a good time doing it. We do a healthy amount of M+ on the side.
- Is full of players who actually like each other
- Stays light on time commitment but gets things done
- Prioritizes a welcoming environment
- Understands you have a life outside WoW
- Is looking for like-minded players seeking a long-term home
We raid Monday and Thursday from 9:00PM CST - 11:00PM CST. Our organized (and optional) M+ night is Sunday starting at 8:00PM CST.
We stay fairly small (and we like it that way), so you shouldn't expect tons of players in-game around the clock, but we are very chatty on our Discord and our activity nights are always busy. We tend to use our Discord to put groups together if folks aren't currently in-game, and are usually very responsive there.
If you're looking for a small, friendly group to call home, we may be the right fit!