What we expect from you
- Be an honest, mature & dedicated person.
- Honesty includes that if you sign up for a raid you'll be there & you'll be on time. Traffic, poor internet reception, burnout & life can get in the way for all of us. Just please be upfront rather than giving us "the cat's on fire"-excuses every 2nd week.
- With maturity, we seek that you rather work out eventual problems with other guildmates like adults or contact the leadership. The chances of you liking everyone in a group of 20+ people are small. You don't have to be best friends but you will be respectful to each other. If we hear that you have been talking ill about someone behind their back or act in a toxic manner towards someone (1-to-1, or worse, in front of everyone) you will be returning to wow progress really fast. Maturity also includes understanding that we are all cogs in a wheel. If we desperately need another class/spec for progression on a mythic boss we expect everyone (including the officer team) to not take it personally if you have to be benched for one raid until we have it on the farm.
- With dedication we expect that you will have your BiS list ready & know your stat weights, you will come fully prepared with reasonable gear, enchants, gems, food, flasks, battle pots, hp/mana pots & re-spec tomes. Some of these items will be provided by the guild but you get the idea. On top of this, you are expected to have read/watched the tactics before going inside the raid. The tactics might be explained if we are to do something differently from a specific boss guide, but you should not be surprised about a certain phase/mechanic and be the only one to ask about it - especially not after a wipe. Ask before the raid if there is something you don't understand or take it up with the raid leader before we make an attempt on the boss.
What you can expect from us
- A mature, honest, dedicated & active community that strives to always improve & help each other achieve their goals. A strong but fair leadership. We don't believe that we own the guild/community, therefore we will always listen to what the majority of the guild wants instead of bulldozing you with what we think/want.
- We offer a diverse & understanding community with both introverted & extroverted people and an age range of a whopping 17-51. Real-life comes first and we fully understand if you have to make different priorities for an uncertain period of time. You will not be shamed or kicked for this but depending on the circumstances you might be put on the bench of course.
Wednesday: 19:00 - 22:00 (be online at 18.30) - Raid Progression
Sunday: 19:00 - 22:00 (be online at 18.30) - Raid Progression
Thursday: 19:00 - 22:00 (be online at 18.30) - Alt / Social Raiding.
How to join
Please apply in the section below with your application, alternatively, you can contact our recruitment officer on discord "Gandrann#1229" or apply contact any other officer within the guild.