<Take on Me> is a two day, 5 hour progression guild focused on mythic raiding with a short, efficient raid schedule while maintaining a guild-wide atmosphere full of outgoing players who look forward to playing alongside one another each and every week.
Whether you are looking to get into mythic raiding for the first time, interested in making new friends through shared experiences in each raid tier, or are an experienced raider looking for a dedicated team with a proven leadership style we can't wait to hear from you soon!
What we offer
- A proven leadership style that is focused around guiding each individual raider to succeed and feel good about their contributions to the team.
- In game activities outside of raid hours in the form of mythic+, alt raid nights, and achievement runs.
- Out of game activities in the form of bi-monthly giveaways for in-game and IRL goodies, Guild movie nights, and other get together styled events.
- Other games to play with guild members such as League of Legends, Valorant, Overwatch, Sea of Thieves, Tabletop Simulator, and much more.
Previously an Alliance guild known as <Fluffy Wizard Hats Club> located on Proudmoore, our guild was created nearing the end of legion as a 5 hour heroic progression guild. As BFA began, the guild made the move into mythic raiding for the first time ever for a large portion of the guild which ended extremely well, each tier was full of new memories and fun times as we kept up with guilds raiding 6-9 hours a week on our realm with a fraction of the dedicated raid time to spare. With this we felt strong going into Eternal Palace but fell short as a drop in both attendance and recruitment on the alliance side hit the guild hard mid-way through the tier. Mythic raiding at our level on the late night schedule we had became harder and harder with less players to recruit and so it was proposed that we move servers and change to Horde. This unfortunately was met with poor reception and quickly led to the guilds hiatus that would remain present throughout the remainder of EP and Nyalotha.
Now nearing the start of Shadowlands, I the original founder of the guild along with handful of others from the previous team are looking to reform with a clear vision from the start on what we want this guild to be and what successful strategies we want to implement to see that through for the long haul of this game's lifespan. Creating an atmosphere where we can complete some of the most challenging content in the game while keeping a fun, refreshing atmosphere full of not just raiders, but people who enjoy each-others company.
Core Raid Mythic Record
Uldir | 5/8M |
BoD | 7/9M |
EP | 5/8M |
Wednesday: 7:30PM PST - 10:00PM PST
Thursday: 7:30PM PST - 10:00PM PST
- The desire to learn, improve at, and overcome challenging content with other engaged players of the game.
- A positive, team focused mentality that is complimented by a consistent gameplay style.
If you believe you meet these expectations do not hesitate to put in an application!
All roles/classes/specs will be considered regardless of our recruitment priority.
Application / Contact Info
If you are interested in becoming a part of the raid team, apply here: https://forms.gle/AgjEpwyvAFaRRr3E9
If you have any questions, would like to hear more about our guild, or are interested in becoming a non-raid member of our community please use your preferred method of contact from the information provided below.
Btag Contact: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord Contact: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023