Show Me Your Books!
Who are we?
- A group of players composed of former CE raiders and friends that have been playing together for a long time. We hope to bring in more like-minded individuals who enjoy pushing end-game content but realize that real life comes first and this is just a game, as the majority of us are older in age and have families.
What can you expect?
- A relaxed, yet competitive and mature atmosphere. Plans include pushing mythic plus as high as possible, key sales, as well as mythic raiding progression (up to, and including, CE). We will provide feasts and cauldrons for raids as well as guild repairs for active members.
What are our current needs?
- Active players in M+, PvP, and raid! It will take time to solidify our raiding roster, but we will continue to move towards the goal of mythic raids while enjoying playing the game. We do expect everyone to perfom at a high level in all content.
Raiding schedule and rules?
- Friday and Saturday 7:30-10pm East. Raid spots are earned, not given. We expect people to show up on-time and prepared. This includes consumables and knowledge of the fights.
- Everything is personal loot, so keep what you get! If you wish to give up your loot, we will offer it up for roll to the group. We expect everyone to know what is good for their class and spec before rolling.
If you’d like more info, please contact:
Battle Net - Illustre#1453 or HelenKeller#1825
Discord (Best)– Illustre#3681 or little__#0345 (two underscores)