Shock Value was created in 2008 as a World of Warcraft Horde guild on the Mannoroth (US) server. Originally formed by various real life and online friends, most of which had met each other while "adventuring" in various World of Warcraft expansions. We have a unique atmosphere that you honestly have to experience for yourself. Also, be aware that we do not tolerate hate speech of any kind and accept members from all walks of life...as long as they are 25 years old and older.
Over the years we've gained more active members, and now are currently home to roughly 700 total members. You will find members discussing in-game topics along with anything of interest at any time of the day. There are always various groups running mythic+ dungeons, raiding, achievement hunting and more, so join us and add to the fun!
Our desire is to complete end-game content, such as raids and mythic+ dungeons, while maintaining a light & "mid-core" atmosphere. We understand that video games should be fun, but we also understand that accomplishing personal and group challenges can be extremely rewarding as well.
Join us, and have a home in Azeroth!
To provide a welcoming, fun & unique experience for all, while accomplishing individual and group goals that range from making new friends to progressing and completing end-game content.
1) Enjoy Your Time - Our primary goal is to have fun while playing together.
2) Respect Others - We respect each other and value the available time we have to play.
3) Diversity - We welcome all players and embrace a culture of respect and acceptance.
4) Progression - We use our unique talents to tackle increasingly challenging content, and work together to achieve our goals.
5) Personal Growth - Each member of our guild has their own goals and aspirations, and we encourage and support each other's development.