Is recruiting CE mythic raiders for S2 Dragonflight
Also recruiting for our boosting team, see bellow for more information
Our raiding schedule:
- Monday: 19:00 - 23:00 CET
- Wednesday : 19:00 - 23:00 CET
- First 3-4 weeks we raid on Thursday 19:00 - 23:00 CET
Looking for mythic raiders of selected roles:
- 1 Healer
★ Notable achievements so far:
- CE - VoTI
- CE - Sepulcher - WATCH KILL VIDEO HERE
- 6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria
Battle for Azeroth:
- CE Ny'alotha
- CE Uldir
If interested click here and fill out the recruitment form
More About Us:
**Segmented** is a long standing guild that was formed on Kazzak at the beginning of Battle for Azeroth. It is intended for raiders who are interested in achieving Cutting Edge, but may not be able to commit to the heavy schedule required of 3+ days a week raiding; so we only have 2 days of raiding.
The guild core roster mainly consists of retired hardcore raiders who want to enjoy the game mythic experience without overdoing themselves or committing half of their week to clear the tier on Mythic difficulty.
We do have off raiding nights that are mainly for alts and social/non raider guild members, where we can be raiding heroic or going for achievements etc. These are not mandatory at all, just a bit of extra fun for those who want to take part.
We accept any character on any faction regardless of realm , we wont require transfer until trial period is done
We usually add an extra day on the first few weeks of the new tier which will be a thursday.
What you can expect from us:
- A committed and reliable management team that you can trust to provide you the raiding atmosphere you seek.
- Dedicated Raiding roster that will achieve cutting edge with a minimal amount of time considering raiding schedule
- Fun and relaxed atmosphere inside the raid and outside, including Discord.
- We also provide gold source income for our raiders by making gold boosting services and dividing the profits equally to our raiders.
What we expect from you:
- Be fully prepared for the raid in terms of Mentality, Physical well being, fight encounter with relation to your class Role, Addons and weak aura last but not least, consumables.
- You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you.
- You are expected to be on time for the raids , Attendance is extremely important in our guild .
- You are required to have a working mic and a suitable internet connection.
- Having a positive attitude and mentality to enjoy the raid and not ruin your fellow teammates' experience.