Guild Code of Conduct
- Treat others with respect.
- Your behavior reflects upon the guild as a whole. Present yourself both within the guild and outside of it in a way that will not tarnish our reputation.
- Keep religion, politics, and other contentious topics out of the game.
- Enjoy yourself, but not at the cost of others.
- Be mature. To become a member you must be at least 18 years old. Everyone here is an adult, so please act like one.
- Harassment of ANY nature will NOT be tolerated and offenders will be removed immediately, you are responsible for what you say and post.
- Be on time. This means 15 minutes before the raid begins. We should all be ready for the first pull by the time the raid is scheduled to begin.
- Come prepared. Bring your flasks, food, potions, and any other buff items we need to be successful.
- If you can't make it to a raid, that's fine, but please let someone know. We understand everyone has a life outside the game, but help us plan around your absence by telling an officer or leaving a message in discord beforehand.
- Push to talk and discord is required when raiding.
- War Mode must be off for raids.
- The raid leader is just that, the leader. He or she has the final say in all decisions.
- Discussing parses/logs while actively in a raid is not allowed in efforts to keep players focused and fight mechanic oriented.
- Mythic Tier raiding is designed to be competitive and the best class and player that suites the raid comp will get the raid spot regardless of guild status or tenure.