Positive Thoughts is guild formed from members of Imperative-Ravencrest at the end of Dragonflight season 2 after achieving CE. Our primary goal is to get cutting edge within a reasonable time frame each season, while having fun doing so.
We have the following general expectations from our raiders:
- High attendance. Not only does this include showing up to raid, but also actively being up to date with any information published on the guild discord, such as boss tactics.
- Ability to play a class in its entirety, or at least having the capacity to learn how to do so.
- Good preparedness. This includes things such as preparing for new boss encounters and bringing proper consumables.
- Mature and responsible attitude, with high emphasis on the capacity to be accountable for one's mistakes.
As a player in our guild, you can expect a:
- Focused raid environment that strives to progress.
- Emphasis on the guild as a whole, over any individual player. I.e., we prioritize what is best for the guild in any given scenario.
- Thursday 19:30 - 22:30 ST
- Sunday 19:00 - 22:00 ST
Raid times may be extended if we feel we are close to killing a boss.
You can contact us on discord:
Or via battle.net: