We are a casual mythic raiding community. We focus our efforts on progression, but do not go overboard when it comes to pushing the team beyond our Friday/Saturday 6:30p-9/10p raid times. We do a bunch of Mythic Plus, alt raids and other misc. fun items to pass our time.
We are actively recruiting to fill our core mythic raider ranks for the upcoming Shadowlands expansion!
Rank 1: Phoenix Lord
- This rank is reserved for Agrobeam, Co-GM of Phoenix Risen and the voice of the guild messages/administration type items.
Rank 2: Warchief
- This rank is reserved for Moonstomper, Co-GM of Phoenix Risen and our main raid lead contributer.
Rank 3: Titan
- This rank is the officer core of Phoenix Risen, these are the individuals who help with ensuring the community has all it needs to be successful and are charged with maintaining the peace amongst the members. These individuals are critical during your Proving Grounds phase as they will be directly reviewing your performances overall, not just in raid, but in Mythic Plus/Question/How you interact with the guild etc. Additionally, this rank will often provide guidance/support to DPS/Heals on ways to improve whether via message/Discord/Links to videos etc., these folks are here to ensure our guild succeeds!
Rank 4: Sentinel
- This rank is reserved for core raiders who have proven their committment to the further the guilds objectives and goals. These are individuals who have earned their spot within Phoenix Risen and have demonstrated amazing attendance and fortitude when it comes to progression raiding on a weekend schedule.
Rank 5: Proving Grounds
- This rank is for new members who are seeking to become part of our core raid team, during your period in this ranking it is expected you are available (even if not invited) for 8 consecutive raids. This helps show committment to the raid team/raid time and will GREATLY help you find your way into a core raider position. If you do not show the committment or drive to be part of that core you are welcome to be a casual guild member or a pvper (if you meeting criteria as a PvPer). If you did not pass the proving grounds trial period and want to try to raid again, you will be given a second opportunity to prove your drive/performance for the core team. It is extremely important that you have a growth mindset, be willing to learn, be willing to take constructive critism and be able to learn to maximize your toons performance. In addition, Mythic plus/Dungeons have and will continue to be a vital tool for gearing out your toon prior to certain raid drops, it is expected top keys are completed weekly to ensure the best chest chances each week. Lastly, find time to interact with members in the Sentinel rank and above as these are the key people in our community that you joined and will want to showcase your skills in dungeons with them!
Rank 6: Officer Reserve
- This rank is for alts of Rank 1-3 members.
Rank 7: Gladiator
- This rank is for our very talented PvPers who are capable of pushing high ranking Arena/RBGs.
Rank 8: Civilian
- This rank is for our casual members who do not wish to raid or pvp, but to be a casual member of our community.
Rank 9: Reserve
- This rank is reserved for all alts of our guild members.
Rank 10: Lost Soul
- This rank is for all new members who did not get appropriately placed upon joining and will be reached out to by an officer to figure out if they plan to be a Raider, PvPer or a Casual Member.