Peak is a tightly-knit guild looking to fill our roster with dedicated Mythic progression players who aspire to secure cutting-edge achievements each tier, all while adhering to a two-night schedule. We adopt a semi-hardcore approach, valuing your enjoyment of the game as much as your skill. Your class preference takes precedence over meta conformity. Please do not hesitate to connect with us, even if your chosen class falls outside the conventional lists.
As of now we are requiring our trials to transfer to Area-52 if offered a spot. Alliance players welcome.
- Come to raid fully prepared. Know your class, have all pots/flasks/gems, enchants, etc. and research fights.
- Raiders are expected to complete 4 keystones weekly. You should aim to do the highest possible keystone you can for the best rewards possible.
- Communication is key. Communicate if you will be absent. Use our raid-signups and attendance channels,If you know or are unsure that you’ll make it to raid.. We understand that life happens, however, if attendance becomes an issue we leave it up to our raid lead to decide if someone needs to be removed from the team or not.
- Be able to take constructive criticism. We will not yell or berate a team member for mistakes, but we will address issues as needed.
- Be polite. When pugging, talking in trade chat, etc you are representing our guild. We don’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or bullying of any kind.
- No politics in Guild chat or discord.
- Please no drama. If you have any concerns please address them to an officer.
- Players will need to be dedicated with a 90% attendance minimum
If you are seeking a progression-oriented guild that combines competitiveness with a welcoming social core, please reach out to our Recruitment Officer, Glyalith (Discord: Glyalith) or Cheapx (Discord: Cheap7351), or (Discord: shopper#6967), for a more in-depth discussion.
Join us on our journey to conquer Mythic challenges and reach the pinnacle of World of Warcraft. We look forward to exploring the possibilities together.