Parent Raiding Inc
Parent Raiding Inc is a midcore, late night raiding guild with the ambition to get AotC each tier. Here you will find mature and experienced players raiding in a friendly, but competitive atmosphere.
The core base of the guild is comprised of a group of RL friends that have raided together on and off since TBC. along with some close friends we have picked up along the way. We started the guild because we couldn't find any other guilds raiding at the times that suited us. We all have children and family commitments but still wanted to raid, so the solution was to create our own guild!
Raid Times (Server Time)
Tuesday - 21:30 - 00:00
Thursday - 21:30 - 00:00
What Can You Expect from PRI?
- We offer a home and safe space for players who are unable to raid at the "regular" raid times.
- We all have family and other life commitments and we take each individuals circumstances on board
- We are happy to take on newer players as well as seasoned veterans.
- Laid back atmosphere with a progressive mindset. We understand that mistakes happen and nobody is going to get crucified for them.
You can expect a laid back atmosphere when raiding with us, however, we do expect a level of dedication when it comes to your character and how its played.
- Be prepared. Have a good understanding of your class and spec. Make sure your gear is enchanted, you are gemmed correctly, you have all consumables required for raiding and you understand the tactics of the bosses.
- Dedication. We don't spend a great deal of time per week in a raid environment. Sometimes progression can be a little slow on specific bosses or mechanics. We want people dedicated to themselves and to the guild in order to progress.
- Active on Discord. We don't expect you to talk all the time, but offering suggestions and fluid communication is a must.
- All round a good fit for our team and community. It helps if you get on with us and we get on with you.