We have a strong multiyear core and semi-hardcore attitude towards progression raiding aimed at achieving Cutting Edge in a timely manner and improve world rankings every tier, whilst also maintaining a laid back, fun and productive environment.
Raiding Schedule: Wednesday / Thursday @ 19:30 - 23:30 (ST)
* During initial push weeks on a new tier, we raid 3 nights.
** Optional Heroic clear every Sunday.
Any exceptional player is always encouraged to apply. We do not believe in recruiting for the bench unless you are content with it. Additionally, if you are to sit out on a boss you will be let known at least one day in advance.
We expect our raiders to have above 90% attendance, to be communicative and punctual, as well as able to take on board any feedback/criticism. We do not tolerate toxic mindsets and expect you to execute the necessary patience and understanding that comes with progression raiding.
We aim to raid within our schedule of around 4 hours, thrice a week, in order to accomplish maximum progression. To that end, we’d ask that you show up on time, come prepared with a good understanding of the strategies, and ultimately to have fun. Other daily activities include weekly/pushing/boosting M+ keys and RBGs. We’re a friendly group that enjoys bantering and playing video games together semi-competitively.
- Loot Rules
• If you get loot that is an upgrade for your main spec, whether or not ilvl is the same as the current piece but has better stats, you usually get to keep that piece.
• If a piece of loot is not an upgrade for your main spec, it will be distributed by decisioning of the Raid Leader, with progression at the forefront of the decision-making process. For this reason, core raiders will usually have priority over trials.
• BoE's are always traded to the Raid Leader and will be distributed similarly to the point above.
• The Loot Council options are as follows: BiS > Major upgrade > Minor upgrade > Offspec > Transmog.
Please contact us via Discord (Koyo#6578) or Battle.net (Koyo#2943) with any questions that you might have.