One Last Pull is a newer guild formed from a group of friends who wanted to continue playing together after our much-beloved previous guild disbanded.
We’re a laid-back group of people whose main aim is to play the game and have fun with one another, however, that’s not to say we don’t put our focus faces on when in a boss fight. Most of us work full-time jobs and have families, and our average age is certainly closer to 30 than 20.
We can offer a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and the opportunity to become part of something potentially great. We are mainly UK-based, however have members from all over Europe, as well as an adopted American guild/raid leader.
- 2x raids a week. Wednesday & Sunday 19:30 CEST to 22:30 CEST (18:30-21:30 UK)
- Our aim is to gain AOTC by the end of each raid tier, with a potential dip into mythic should the opportunity arise.
- Our leadership and the main raid contingent consist of 'retired' mythic raiders, however, we have a good range of experience, with some new players and all the in-between.
What we can offer you:
- An active discord.
- Questionable humor.
- A supportive, mature, and friendly raid team.
- Raid consumables and repairs provided.
- Active m+ groups, who will make sure you’ve got a decent weekly and are always down to push. We have some people pushing 15-17 keys, and others happier at 8-12 keys, so there's something for all tastes.
- If you’re a social butterfly, games outside of WoW. Many of our members enjoy Hunt: Showdown/Jackbox/League of Legends and more!
What we're looking for:
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- A good sense of humor!
- Ability to attend our raid times on a regular basis. We understand things happen and so you won't be penalized, however we operate on the basis of mutual respect.
Cross-realm trials are more than welcome.
Recruitment is currently on haitus, but if you are interested in the type of atmosphere we can provide, please feel free to add Crowdia#0025 to Discord to chat or ask questions! If you're the right fit, then we just might have a spot for you! <3