For any Queries, Problems or Suggestions please feel free to contact any officer.
We are a late evening guild with steady progress and a mature friendly atmosphere, that has been active for many years!
We believe stable guilds are based on friendships and team work. Although our main priority is raiding we know that to achieve our goals we need to work as a team.
We are not interested in Ego's, Elitism or toxic cliques.
Wednesday @ 22:00 to 01:00
Thursday @ 22:00 to 01:00
Monday @ 22:00 to 01:00
Invites start @ 21:45 - 21:50
Optional Raid on Sunday (Usually Social/Alt runs or boosting)
Life in Once Again
Like most raiding guilds, we want to continue to improve and develop. We aim to continue to be a fun and stable guild. But also to ensure we reach our goals, it is expected that all raiders do understand what is expected of them. Being friendly,reliable and committed is just the very minimum standard of what's expected from our team members.
What we expect.
- Character and encounter Preparation
- Class Reasearch & Maintenance
- Stable Computer performance and Internet.
- Good attendance
- Being a team player, willing to adapt and improve.
- Having initiative and being vocal/listening when needed.
- Last around 3 to 4 Resets depending on involvement.
- All trials are expected to be available for progress.
- Are expected to give and receive feedbback
More info can be found on our discord, where you may also speak to our officers.