These are our most respected rules:
1. Have fun. The most important will always be to have fun.
2. Sign up properly. This will be even more important if we reach the stage of Mythic raiding. Signed people will take priority in getting a spot for the raids.
3. Be on time. We do realise each and everyone has a life outside of the game, to some degree this is okay. But Please let us know beforehand in the events of that you will be late.
4. Make sure you have the required Addons. (Posted below)
5. Come prepared with your gear Enchanted & Gemmed. As well as having the required consumables. (Posted Below)
6. Please only roll for your own Loot.
6.1 Make yourself known with your BiS items and best stats so the right loot goes to the right person. MS >OS >Transmog.
6.2 Raid Leaders can in RARE occasions overrule the highest roll. (If someone gets a benefiting set bonus over someone who already have it for example)
7. Please try to improve, we want the fights to go smoother each time so that we can make it further each week.
8. NO alts. Until we have reached the point where we are clearing bosses sucessfully.
8.1 UNLESS it would be a make it or break it thing for the team as a whole. (Like missing a tank or a healer)
8.2 You may Main switch. but do not use this as a way of taking alt's to the raid.
9. For Normal and Heroic Anyone may join at any point if they meet our Requirements.
9.1 Normal ilvl 240.
9.2 Heroic ilvl 255
10. Have both of your legendaries (Unity & your chosen class / spec legendary)
1. Any Bossmod (DBM or BigWigs)
2. Weakauras (highly recommended - Not to be used in place of DBM / BW)
3. Method Raid Tools (recommended)
Flasks, Food (Feasts will be provided), Oils, Potions, Augment Runes.
Vantus Runes will be provided and called for if the fight appropriately needs them.