We have 1-2 spots for range DPS players for 9.2
Applicants are expected to have relevant Shadowlands raiding experience, a stable playing history, and will be able to provide a strong set of logs.
Nine Lives was formed midway through 8.3, with the goal of achieving Cutting Edge each raid tier, while raiding two nights per week. The core of the guild transferred from Hellfire, with a view to maintaining a more competitive roster. We have achieved Cutting Edge in both Ny'alotha and Castle Nathria.
We raid for 6 hours a week, and finished Castle Nathria as one of the top guilds in world that raid on this light schedule.
We are a genuine two night a week guild, and do not add extra days. The vast majority of the guild fit into the 25-35 age bracket meaning that many of our members have families and jobs. As a result of this we accommodate the RL commitments of our players extremely well.
🔹 About our raid team 🔹
Our raid times are:
Wednesday 20:15-23:30 Main Raid
Friday 20:30-23:30 Social HC/Mythic alt run
Sunday 20:15-23:30 Main Raid
You can apply to our team here
Application link: https://apply.wowaudit.com/eu/ravencrest/nine-lives/nine-lives
What we can offer
- A non-toxic and highly enjoyable raiding environment.
- All consumables provided by the guild bank during progression.
- Mythic+ runs to cater for all levels: from 0 to 2.5k io
- Weekly alt runs, and evenings playing other games (Among Us is currently a favourite)
- An active guild community outside of raiding times.
Many of our new members comment on what a fun place Nine Lives is to be. We are a genuine community of friends who regularly play both WoW and other games outside of raid time together. If you are looking for your next WoW home, rather than just another raiding guild, then this could be the place for you.
What we expect
- Excellent knowledge of your class and spec.
- Strong attendance (ideally 90%+).
- Be able to tolerate wiping on mythic bosses during progression.
- Notify the team in advance if you can't make a raid.
- Learn mechanics quickly and to review your performance.
- Communicate during raids and take an active role in discussion.
- Have the ability to accept being rotated as part of a raiding roster*
- Maintain a positive attitude towards the guild and its community.
*We tend to run a roster of approximately 24-5 players. All of our raiders contribute to progression and ALL of our raiders get their boss kills. We farmed 28 N'Zoth mounts in 8.3 for our guild members, including for social players who helped us along the way.
If you have any questions or would like to hear more about the guild, please contact: