One important thing to note about us is that casual, as far as we're concerned, means that you do not have to spend all day playing in order to raid with us. Casual does not mean bad, it just means you have other priorities and can't always devote time to the game. As such, we're very much an evening guild, and most people are online after 6pm server time.
What will you get from us?
- A fun, yet focused, raiding experience
- A friendly and social atmosphere
- Support to improve your character and skills
What do we want from you?
- Commitment - We'd like you to turn up to raids, with full enchants and gems, having had a look at tactics before hand. Consumables may be provided some raid nights if the guild has the resources to do so. In general though, we expect you to be invested in your character and in your own performance, therefore you should aim to bring your own consumables.
- Improvement - We’re all constantly striving to be better at our chosen class and role. We understand we’re not the best but we’d like to take our journey in that direction and we’d appreciate if you had the same mindset.
- Age - We're all adults here, and as such we will only be considering applicants from people aged 20+
Raid Times - (GMT/Server Time)
Monday: 18:00 - 21:00 / 19:00 - 22:00
Wednesday: 18:00 - 21:00 / 19:00 - 22:00