We’re a new guild made up of friends for Shadowlands, aiming for at least AOTC for new content.
Currently we are only recruiting healers.
No bullying or harrassment.
This is the main one. There’s not really much to say about it other than be a decent person and treat others how you’d like to be treated yourself.
And that’s it! That’s the only rule, pretty cool right?
What will you get from us?
- A fun raiding experience
- A friendly and social atmosphere
- A tightknit community. We may all be friends already, but there will be no favouritism here. Each raider will be treated equally. If they do well, they will be praised, and if they’re not doing so well then advice will be offered to help you improve.
What do want from you?
- Commitment - We’d like you to be able to turn up to most raids. Not going to put a percentage on it as we’re not chasing numbers, but realistically if you sign up we’d like you to come most raid nights. Life does sometimes get in the way though, and that’s fine. Just please give us plenty of notice and don’t just not turn up on the day. We don’t bite!
- Improvement - We’re all constantly striving to be better at our chosen class and role. We understand we’re not the best but we’d like to take our journey in that direction and we’d appreciate if you had the same mindset.
- Age - We’re all in our mid 20s and ideally we’d like to have a similar age group for a maturer raid. So ideally 20+ on the age side but we may be able to make exceptions here and there for exceptional people.
Raid Times - (GMT/Server Time)
Monday: 18:00 - 21:00 / 19:00 - 22:00
Wednesday: 18:00 - 21:00 / 19:00 - 22:00
We may throw in an extra day during progression or another few pulls, but that will be done at the agreement of the entire raid. If someone is done for the evening, we’ll call it and get back at it the next raid night!
If you have any questions feel free to contact us in game or on discord:
In Game: Darmalog or Nightbrew, Silvermoon EU