Setting expectations are important in any organization, be it IRL or in WoW. Below are the guidelines applied to our ranking system. In some instances, Officers may make exceptions to these rules on a case by case basis. Any exception will need to be approved by a Guild Master.
- Owner of the guild.
- Responsible for managing ranks/guild permissions to other members of the guild.
- Responsible for mitigating any issues that cannot be resolved by any of the other Officers/Sergeants.
- Co-owners of the guild.
- Perform the needs filled in from other officer/sergeant ranks below and should be called in when there are questions/issues that cannot be solved by the lower ranks.
- Trusted to make disciplinary actions against people of other ranks below, provided the situation needs it. Should be discussed with the above ranks and have all the existing privileges and expectations below.
- May be asked to assist in administrative duties from the above ranks.
- Has bank/repair privileges and are trusted not abuse these privileges.
- Should be seen helping others learn and grow.
- Promotes the core ideals of the guild.
- Specializes in a specific area (PVP, Raiding, Legacy rolls).
- A select group, denoted in the Officer notes.
- Access to some guild repairs.
- Potential future Officers as determined by guild leadership because:
A. Interaction with the community is at a high standard; and/or
B. They inquire about becoming Officer or higher rank and we want to put them here on a timed-trial basis.
- After a designated timeframe, people get promoted to this rank. Officers will work with this rank to help learning of the game.
- Landing Zone for new recruits for at least two weeks. Activity is expected in order to be promoted to the next rank.