1. Form up is 15 minutes prior should finish up any last-minute things you got going on 30 minutes prior so we can go in right on time and get as far as we can in a night
2. No talking during boss pulls listen to call-outs and pay attention to the explanation
3. You are expected to do the required research for raids beforehand Links will be in the raid guides channel in discord
4. If you have an issue during the raid please either whisper the raid lead/officer to keep it at the lowest level
5. Do not lust unless it is called out
6. If you can not make a raid night please put it in the raid absent warning channel 48 Hours in advance. *No warning or no shows will result in you being benched from the raid. -You will not be coming to the rest of the week
7. Keep your gear optimal Socked/Enchant/Etc. (Help with guild mats and these will be provided)
8. Not being able to follow mechanics 3 times in a row on a single boss will result in benching. We are here to have fun but if you are holding the team back from progression, you will be put into Group 8 and asked to hearth out until the end of the raid night when the Officers and GM's can speak to you one on one to find out what you are lacking in.
While on trail status for raid team you will be closely monitored on your performance if it is subpar you will be asked to sit out until we can help you one on one (gear/rotation/stat priority/etc)
9. On-farm bosses if you want to bring an alt, you must first ask 3 days in advance and have it okayed by the Officers and GMs. This is to ensure the raid team won't be crippled by your DPS/HPS loss, to make sure we have other healers/DPS who can heal/DPS in your place, and to check your character's gear to make sure you meet ilvl requirements. If you bring an alt, you are expected to still pull your weight. If you cannot, you will be asked to either switch back to your main or sit out if there is no room for your mains class/spec. 10. BREAKING ANY OF THESE RULES WILL GET YOU BENCHED! We expect you to know your rotation, mechanics, and to be respectful. We are here to have fun, grow as a guild, and work towards CE.
ADDONS YOU MUST HAVE!
1.) DBM or Big Wigs
3.) Weak Auras
4.) Angry Assignments
5.) RC Loot Counsel