World of Warcraft is a lovely game and to most of us a welcome escape from reality. Spending time in a mesmerizing environment doing what we love to do most without the fear of having to be left out, bullied or whatever. This is what Lux Aeterna stands for. It does not matter to us if you are online once a week or every day. We don't care if you are potentially pro or not at all. We help where we can to get the best out of you and together we face the challenges of this wonderful game.
We aim to do the following:
Mythic+ (general as well as with dedicated teams)
Acchievements, mountruns etc.
We feel that the atmosphere we have now is one to preserve and protect. Therefor we keep a few very basic but strict rules.
These basics are:
- no tolerance whatsoever for toxicity or elitist behavior.
- we exclude no one. This may make us progress less fast than other guilds but we do not care. We have made this clear to every person before entering our guild.
- we may be a home to everyone. Hospitality is our middle name. However, we are not the guild that has your 'horse shiny and saddled up' for you to ride. Being in our guild does not automatically mean you are in a group/team. We provide as much as we can, but there is always you that can initiate stuff also. Be initiative and we will try to help you wherever we can as long as it is within our basic rules.
- we try to be fluid. Meaning that within a raidgroup there are multiple people with multiple potential/talents. We try to make it work always. If that means that we have to take it a notch down, then we will do it. We don't compose our groups by taking only the best. We compose our groups by accepting we are different and with that we make sure we get the best out of everyone.
- despite all the adaptability and versatility we try to be this does not in any way mean we are not serious about what we do. We help, we provide, but we still expect you to be at your best, your best mood and your best behavior.
Did we pique your interest? We're not surprised. After all we are a lovely family that you surely would feel at home at if you have the same principles like we do :). If you think that's the case, apply and join us :).
TOGETHER is our keyword. We face our challenges together and we will fullfil our challenges together. That's who we are.