Raid rules and requirements for PROGRESSION raids:
Until we get another healer and enough people to move closer to 20 man, we will be running with a max of 15
Gear requirements: - 195 – 200 item level
- Legendary corresponding with your spec (BIS is optimal )
- Enchanted gear (Cheaper versions is also alright)
Consumables: Flasks, potions to help your dps, and buff food (unless the vote for consumables changes)
- DBM or BigWigs and Discord (for listening at the very least) required.
- GTFO is recommended if moving from shit proves difficult.
Raid times: -
The raid times are: Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 to 23:00. When signing up for the raid, you’re signing up for the whole raid. If for some reason you have to leave early, or will arrive late – let one of the officers know beforehand. Leaving early without a valid reason (i.e. “I’m feeling very tired, good night. Or “This is boring, good night”) will result in a warning. (More information further down).
- If you’re going to be late, try to contact someone an hour before the raid starts AT THE LATEST. This gives us time to prepare.
- Please do try to be online and ready (with flasks, foods, pots, enchants etc. sorted!) 5-10 minutes before the raid starts, so 19:50 – 19:55 server time.
Mechanics and Tactics: Understanding and mastering the basic tactics (from normal and LFR) is essential and needed. Heroic progression raids IS NOT the right arena to learn the “easy” mechanics and tactics. Talking in raids: You should only be talking about your role, not boss mechanics while the fight is ongoing or w.e sometimes it can be hard to hear call outs due to people calling out they are dead and what killed them type of thing.
WARNING SYSTEM FOR RAIDS: 1 warning: you get a chance to improve without leaving the raid group.
2 warnings: last chance before having to leave the raid group.
3 warnings: Benched for a week – you get a chance to solve the issue at hand in your own time.
If another set of warnings on the same issue is given out the following week of returning, the raid spot goes to someone else
Terms for warnings (and how to solve them):
1. Raid time:
- Arriving late or leaving mid-raid without valid reasons
- Signing and not showing up 2 strikes when without valid reason (Solved by letting an officer know if you will be arriving late / having to leave early in good time before the raid)
- Showing up without flasks, food (and potions) resulting in time wasted for the whole group.
- Not having enchants on your gear
- Being unprepared for the raid (not bringing flask/food/potions) 3 weeks in a row will bench you for a week – to give you time to actually get the required consumables.
(Solved by preparation. If you want to buy flasks/food from guildies, do so BEFORE the raid starts)
3. Behaviour: - Repeatedly talking during boss fights
- Not caring about your fellow players by repeatedly, (and intentionally) fucking up (examples: pulling extra adds, standing in shit repeatedly, avoiding essential tactics and mechanics.
- Toxic behaviour (All the above are solved by common decency)
4. Mechanics and tactics:
- Messing up on basics (standing in fire/stupid stuff, dying on the dance etc.)
- Come unprepared and / or ignore tactics explained by the Raid Leader
(Solved by learning tactics and mechanics through watching videos, reading tactics of WoWhead, doing the bosses on normal/lfr for practice)