The time for season 2 is almost upon us! This a good moment to have a look at our requirements for raiding Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible, to let you all know what the outcome of the survey was and what that means for our raid team (for now). Our requirements are nothing new. Almost everybody will be familiar with this and the itemlevel should be very easy to reach for everybody. As for the team, we have said that your picks are not set in stone, which is true, but once we actually start raiding we would greatly prefer everyone to stick to their mains as much, and for as long, as possible. This optimizes the loot we get and helps us learn and progress the fastest. We will also rely on everybody's team spirit and flexibility to perhaps bring a different character or fullfill a different role if needed for the sake of raiding and progress.
Most importantly we look forward to another fun season of raiding, looting and laughing together with you all!
As always, if you have any questions or comments don't hestiate to contact one of the officers.
Requirements for raiding Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible:
- The itemlevel requirement will be 405 for normal and 415 for heroic
- All possible items have the best possible gems and enchants
- Use the best runes, phials and potions available to your class and role
- Be online 15 mins beforehand to allow for the raid to start on time
- Be chill and relaxed, especially when it comes to wiping and looting