(H) Last Rites - Late Night Raid/ M+ Guild - Kazzak
Last Rites are a family friendly guild and very community based. Our main aim is to progress through the end-game content at a steady pace, all while having a lot of fun and laughs along the way! That doesn't mean we don’t take our raiding seriously. But, we do feel that a large section of the WoW community in recent years, emphasise putting progress above all else . We'd like to get the kills, while maintaining the close knit community of friends that we are. As of right now, we're looking to bolster our ranks for heroic team - mythic raiding team.
- Wednesday, Sunday: 21:00 - 00:00 Server time - Core Team.
- Tuesday: 21:00 - 00:00 Normal/Heroic Team.
- Tank - Open
- Healer - Open
- Melee - Open
- Ranged - Open
Raid Rules And Requirements:
- To be a member of the raid team you are bound by several raid team rules that enhance the quality of not only our raids and its environment but the capability of those raids and the other members of the team. "Pugging Raid Content" that guild are progressing is a no go, you can pug "Normal" if Guild is "Progressing Heroic" and then Pugging Heroic once we are in "Mythic" if you join the guild to raid your expected to raid with this guild.
- All new raid team members will undergo a short trial period of 6 official raid nights (this can be worked around your schedule If we are informed) during this time you will be expected to have 100% raid attendance during raid nights. Should you perform to the standard required to be a raid member you will be promoted to full raider and enjoy all the perks that comes with.
- Raiding players are required to be up to date on all current tactics, ensuring they are of the correct build optimized for each encounter. A minimum raid attendance of 80% is required to hold a Raid team member rank. If you are going to miss a raid please inform GM/Council/Battle-Scared of this with a reason. This will lessen the Chances of affecting your attendance, no shows are not tolerated at all.
General Raid Rules:
- Teams will be confirmed the night before. • All members of a raid are required to be on discord during raid times. • Use push to talk or have your mic set up in such a way it is not causing interruptions to the raid chat Any issues in raid with anything including other players or tactics are to be left to the end of the raid, please do not whisper the raid leaders it interrupts the flow of the whole raid. • All members of a raid much be flasked /fed and willing to use pre-pots/second potions during every encounter, and be carrying a healthy supply of healing potions, failure to be fully buffed may result in questioning leading if still not resolved removal from the raid. • Raid invites start Wednesday, Sunday: 21:00 - 00:00, Tuesday: 21:00 - 00:00 - Optional- ALT run/M+ Server time every raid night. You must be on and ready for the invite. No messing round on alts or making the team wait, doing dungs or m+ manage your time well.
• Bosses pulled 21:15 server time. • If wanting to change Class role or spec you must do so in your own time and h....