Just Some Muppets is a casual mythic guild put together for 8.3 from a group of experienced and long term friends. Our goal is to build a fun yet dedicated team for raiding where everyone can be relied upon to perform well and we can all enjoy our time on WoW. Despite being a casual guild we do expect our players to meet a reasonable standard so that we can progress through mythic.
○ Main raid days are on Sunday and Monday during the times 20:30-23:00 ST. Optional heroic run is on Thursday with alts and socials of an acceptable standard allowed.
○ Invites will start going out 15 minutes prior to the start time, this should serve as enough time for any last minute preparations and to get to the raid entrance.
○ We expect our raiders to come to a raid fully stocked on all consumables they need, we will aim to provide cauldrons as best we can.
○ Everyone attending a raid is expected to be able to at least listen to Discord and hear instructions clearly, having a working and clear mic is favourable as there may be times when you're needed to call something out during a fight. Push to talk is preferred.
○ We will go for a 10 minute break at around 21:45. Please try to not go AFK outside of this time.
○ If for any reason you can't make a raid please let an officer know at least 24 hours prior to the raid start. We'd like people to keep as close to 100% attendance as possible but we do understand that real life comes first.
○ Streaming of raid evenings is welcomed, feel free to show your friends and others what we can do. It also allows those not attending a raid to join in on the fun.
Character and Guild Position
○ Trial periods will typically last for 2 weeks (4 raids), and can include feedback at the end of the trial period to support the decision made. Feel free to request additional feedback at any time as well, we're here to help.
○ If for any reason someone wants to change spec and/or role as their main we will expect the new spec to be close to the performance of the current one before making the swap. This will need to be discussed with an officer in advance and the new choice will be placed on a trial period.
○ We're all in this together, so we're always happy to receive recommendations of friends and players you've raided with in the past if they are looking for a new home. We will do our best to accommodate what we can. Socials are always welcome.
If we sound like the kind of guild you'd like to be a part of then please either leave an application and we will get in touch with you or contact us on one of the following platforms for more information or to discuss joining us, we look forward to hearing from you!
BattleTag: Saphyll#2218, OMGSevchenko#2233
Discord: Saphyll#9075, Sevchenko#9788