Indecision is a semi-casual mythic raiding guild.
What does that mean?
⚔️ **We're here to have fun and f*ck shit up.** ⚔️
We do progression raids two days a week (Wed/Sun 19:30-22:30) and social raids once a week (Mon 19:30-22:30).
The core of this guild has gone through a lot together, and when times got tough, we all unanimously agreed that continuing to **play together** was our #1 priority - and if we accidentally get cutting edge too, that's neato.
As a guild, we have a number of core beliefs:
- It takes teamwork to progress. We need to play with each other instead of against each other. That means pulling your own weight when it comes to mechanics so the group as a whole can succeed.
- Nothing comes from nothing. We will never ask you to spend all your time on WoW, but you should be prepared to raid. That means knowing your class and playing to the best of your abilities, and making sure you have what you need in terms of what you can get outside of raid.
- We're here to have fun. Raiding should be a stress-free way to play together. Don't trash other players and put them down. Help them grow. In a nice way.
- Real life is more important than WoW. Family, health, and education are more important than a game. Take care of what you need to. You will always be welcome here.
- Be open to suggestions and criticism. Listen to others with an open ear, and respond in a respectful manner. That doesn't mean every suggestion is going to be realized, but every voice will be heard.
- Listen to your supreme overlord... er raid leader and do what he says.
So come join us, so that we can all suffer have fun together!Feel free to add Iznlol#1799 on Discord to talk!