Welcome to Immortalis.
We are a progression raiding guild who wants to strive to do better together in a raid setting. My vision for this guild is to be helpful to each other when we can with farming, dungeons, advice other guildies on talents and stats to help better each other. I want us to work together to get better at the game and be a better team. I want us to be nice to each other and respect each other. I want our guild to stay together hopefully for a long time, I want all of us to be determined to get better so that we can down bosses, finish mythic pluses in time, do our daily routines and having fun doing them, especially killing horde :). This is my goal for all of us who are in this together, so let's make the best of the time we are going to share together and go into shadowlands with our heads held up high. If we all share the same goal, the guild will flourish and get better :) Down are the rules that are expected to be followed please read, it is as must that you know what we expect from you when you join our guild.
This Code of Conduct governs all interactions between guild members and other people, either within the guild or outside. This Code of Conduct applies to all members and all means of communication without exception. Breaches of the Code of Conduct will result in disciplinary action from the Guild Leadership appropriate to the player's rank and the nature of the breach. Such punishments will include, in increasing order of severity: Demotion and expulsion from the guild.
1. You carry our guild name, please don’t troll in any chat channel or disrespect other character players.
2. We are all adults here, please respect each others time and play style.
3. We are all in this together, please contribute to the guild needs, like current herbs, food, flasks, etc...
4. Please keep a toon that will raid normally, when able we will call for alts.
5. Keep your toon geared as best as possible in order to continue to raid with us.
6. If you need help, all you need to do is ask for it. We are all grateful to help each other out when we’re on.
7. Don’t expect handouts. If you need something for your toon be willing to gain the mats for it or at the least offer some gold.
8. We realize real life happens, not everyone will be playing at the same timeframe. Please don’t expect us to babysit or handhold… don’t get offended when we’re not on when you are.
9. Constructed feedback is always welcome.
10. Complaints should not be made unless accompanied with an alternative proposal.
11. Abusive, threatening, or any other form of harassment is not tolerated in the guild.
12. Spamming the guild with requests when you are not answered the first or second time is not welcomed, understand that people also have other stuff to do for their raid mains and may not be able to help you at the time.