Rules + Expectations
These rules apply equally to EVERYONE, even those in leadership. Personal accountability is highly valued and helps us grow stronger as a community.
1. Be respectful to everyone, without respect there is no trust nor rapport. We can't build a community without trust and respect.
2. We are a LGBTQ+ and Ally friendly server. Please be kind and sensitive to pronoun preferences. We all make mistakes, if you are misgendered please respectfully correct your peers as needed.
3. Prejudice, bigotry, racism, and stigmatization will NOT be tolerated under any circumstances.
4. NSFW content is not allowed in any place except the designated adults channel.
5. Predatory behavior of any kind will not be tolerated.
6. No bullying, no exceptions.
7. Political and religious worldviews are important topics for humanity. However, due to their nature and complexity we ask that you refrain from engaging with others on these topics. Let's agree to disagree and focus on what matters.
8. Don't bring drama into the server.
At Illidaddy Issues we believe being different, and inclusive makes us valuable. We pledge to accept, and respect everyone; regardless of their identity, or beliefs. We refuse to tolerate any intolerance. Transparency is important to us, and we value your input informing our growing community.
[II]'s leadership promises that we will lead this guild with honesty, respect, transparency, and integrity. To us, integrity means everyone has a voice, and that everyone (even leadership) is held to the same standards. We seek to establish a level of trust within our community to serve as a solid foundation. We value people and will always put the needs of the community first. Thank you for joining us!