1. About us: We are a reformed World of Warcraft Horde guild on Draenor that was created in the beginning of the current expansion - Shadowlands and is ran by a Guild Council instead of one Guild Master. We are a team of players playing by the code of "Play what you like most". We are a tight community and help each other reach the top and get better together.
2. What we want: To have a good time and enjoy World of Warcraft together, whether it's socially, M+, PvP or raiding content! Our Raiding end goal is to get the Cutting Edge achievement, but it’s not a must as having a nice game experience is our first priority.
3. What we expect from all members: To be themselves and do what they enjoy most, as long as it doesn't offend or hurt anybody!
4. Raiding Information: We have 2 days main raid and 1 day open raid on the following days and times (Times provided are Server Time): Wednesday 19:30 - 22:30 Main Thursday 19:30 - 22:30 Main Sunday 19:30 - 22:30 Open
5. If you want to be a Raider: We expect you to carry your own weight, learn the tactics, listen to the explanations and give feedback.
We expect people to understand that if they cannot handle the mechanics or are under performing while raiding, they will get benched for that particular boss and try again later. Take into consideration that we aren’t a hardcore raiding guild, if you are willing to push and push until the end this isn’t the guild for you. We just want to chill while progressing. We have already cleared Heroic CN and have AOTC and 2/10 Mythic current progress and we keep on going but we also do re-clears to get people gear.