- Attendance is free. None is going to force you be there or judge for not showing up, unless signed up as available.
- Anyone from guild or community can sign for raids.
- Different levels of attendance grant different raid rank together with its rights and responsibilities.
- When signed as available you are expected to show up in time and stay throughout the time dedicated for the event. The raid ends at 22.30 ST.
- Consumables are not mandatory for our raids on every pull, but you are expected to have them ready, when the need will come, and will be called by raid leader.
- You are expected to have a suitable item level and performance output for the given fight.
- If your performance is low, you may be asked to stay out of group for progression encounter. We are ready to help you to get to the required level in between raids.
Signups and group forming
- Signups are needed for planning the upcoming raid.
- Signups are mandatory for raider rank and higher.
- Signups are received via event in game calendar.
- Sign up as available if you are able to attend from 19.30 to 22.30.
- Sign up as tentative if you are not able to make full raid hours.
- Guild members with core-raider rank should sign as tentative if not able to attend.
- If you are sign up as available you are expected to be online and ready to join during group forming time.
- Your attendance will be requested via our guild and community channels.
- Group forming starts and 19.00 ST and ends at 19.30 ST considering all roles are distributed.
- At 19.30 ST all group members are expected to be inside the instance and ready to pull.
- You are expected to be present in our voice channel during the raid and at least be able to listen.
- Raid channel has a push-to-talk policy except for raid leaders and their assistants.
- During boss fights the voice channel should only be used for communication about the ongoing encounter and if restricted by raid leader – only by assigned raid members.
- Off-topic conversations are welcome between the fights when tactics and strategy are not being discussed.
- Raid leader takes all decisions about how the boss encounter is approached.
- The final decisions are not questionable by group members.
- Raid leader may request feedback on the strategy as a whole or specific partition, and suggestions about how to solve ongoing difficulties. The feedback should be provided in the manner and by the means the raid leader suggested, and strictly on the given topic.
- Blames, naming, finger pointing both in text and voice channel are forbidden to all group members. Every raid member is to be treated with respect by everyone in the raid.