FTC has been around since the start of 2015. A lot of friendships (and even relationships!) have been made here and we value that.
Unfortunately, Classic release made a near-death blow to our society, but we managed to reboot and establish a new raid team, and although we got started a bit late, we're optimistic about our progression.
At the moment the core team is full. But we welcome players who won't mind being on stand-by in case we need to switch players out.
Our goal is to get Curve and onto Mythic progression, as well as having a social aspect to maintain connection and build relations.
To raid you -must- be dedicated to being a part of the team. If you want to solo play, then LFG is your best bet. So don't ask what the team can do for you, but what you can do for the team. Otherwise we're not interested.
- Signing the calendar (can be done through the game app)
- Showing up on time and prepared (fully gemmed, enchanted and with seals and consumables, regardless of what the guild may provide).
- Knowledge of the fight. If you expect the RL to do all the work for you, then you are not what we are looking for.
- Patience. If you're likely to get vocally aggrevated over wipes or mistakes, then don't apply.
- Respect. Be silent during fights unless you have a specific mechanic you have to be vocal about. Do not discuss tactics with the RL during the fight. Suggest in between.
- Don't be a quitter when things get tough. We want M progression. It won't be easy.
Socials are very welcome as well, but do try and speak up if you wish to be noticed.
The guild has 0 tolerance for drama, freeloaders and toxic people.
GM and officers are not dictators, and split the raid leading between them to keep the load lighter for all.
We tolerate humor, but make sure the reciever is on the same page as you.
We also enjoy spamming M+, doing old content for mogs as well as achievements and mount farming.
You don't need to like cake to join... but at least acknowledge that it's not a lie :D
So, if you want to be a part of FTC and get to know some pretty awesome people, don't hesitate to apply. MUST be 18 or older (due to sometimes crude humor).
We could be the guild you didn't know you needed!