Freshly Showered

Horde Guild, Illidan, US

English
Semi-Hardcore
Leveling
Raiding
Mythic+

130 11/25 13 Reports Audit

APPLY
Explore More

Freshly Showered

Freshly Showered is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild formed in Shadowlands from a group of previous mythic raiders.

We are good friends who are going to get our hands dirty pushing content and mastering mechanics- but only after a fresh hot shower. Our guild is composed of players who are in their 20s and 30s who have a laid-back mentality, but still demand a level of play that will end with Cutting Edge.

Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday. 8:00pm to 11:00pm Eastern time.

We will not be using a loot council, so any upgrades acquired are yours to keep!

The guild will sell all BOE's from raid, excluding upgrades that are immediately equipped (subject to verification), putting 20% to the guild bank. Our guild finance officer will sell the item and send you the remaining 80%. This gold will help fund all amenities provided by the guild.

One of our activities during raid is gambling, a small percentage of the winnings goes to the guild bank. Average rolls are between 5-20k.

Additionally, we are a drama free guild, and any members that cause unnecessary drama will be removed promptly.

Here in Freshly Showered we understand real life happens and it will always come first, however we also have to require an 80% attendance minimum so that we have a cohesive core group for pushing content.

If you are interested our guild then please feel free to reach out or apply!

<Freshly Showered> Horde guild-Illidan

Greetings! We are recruiting all classes and specs currently. We are a fun and new guild that is constantly pushing M+ and pushing for CE. Plenty of experience in the guild! We are currently 11/11 H, 2/11 M. Still looking to fill rosters so we can push onwards into mythic. When applying please know that is your way of showing us what you offer. So please provide detailed information and logs if you have any. In order to pursue CE, medicore wont cut it. Not to hinder you from applying because we understand people take breaks, real life happens, and this is all just a game. So if you think you are able to bring heat to the guild, then please apply! Feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns either in game, or on here.



Death Knight Death Knight
Death Knight Blood
Druid Druid
Druid Balance
Hunter Hunter
Hunter Beast Mastery Hunter Marksmanship
Mage Mage
Mage Fire Mage Frost
Monk Monk
Monk Windwalker
Paladin Paladin
Paladin Holy
Priest Priest
Priest Shadow
Rogue Rogue
Rogue Assassination Rogue Outlaw Rogue Subtlety
Shaman Shaman
Shaman Elemental Shaman Enhancement
Warlock Warlock
Warlock Demonology Warlock Destruction
APPLY
Sepulcher of the First Ones
NORMAL
10 / 11
HEROIC
11 / 11
MYTHIC
2 / 11
Sanctum of Domination
NORMAL
0 / 10
HEROIC
10 / 10
MYTHIC
0 / 10
Castle Nathria
NORMAL
10 / 10
HEROIC
10 / 10
MYTHIC
8 / 10

NOTIFICATIONS
BECOME A PATRON SEND FEEDBACK