- Be properly geared for the current content, fully enchanted with the best enchants and socketed gems. We recommend buying sockets from the maw over upgrading conduits.
- Come to every raid prepared with the best consumables for your class and role (food, flasks, potions, weapon enhancers, armor kits, vantus runes) and make sure you have enough for the entire raid night. We will take 1 flask/player/raid for cauldrons as long as we have shadestones available. We will provide feasts for the raid night as long as we have feast materials.
- Sign up for the raid at least 24 h before the raid start, and if you are unsure if you can attend, post in the #absence-report channel on discord (for tentatives and declines) and keep us updated.
- Invites are at 20:15 and you should be ready by that time with all your gear, consumables, addons, weakauras, macros, flask donations (you can put them in the donations tab in Guild bank) so we have our first pull at 20:30 at the latest.
- Make sure you watch all videos required for the fights in the #strats channel, and know the mechanics of the fights beforehand. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you're unsure about them to prevent unnecessary wipes.
- Exorsus Raid Tools
- You are required to be on Discord at all times during the raid, and be able to listen to all the call-outs, having a microphone is highly advisable. Keep voice coms clear during pulls, and ask questions in between pulls if you have any, and don't interrupt officers while explaining tactics.
- We enforce push to talk in the raid channel so if you find yourself unable to talk, make sure your voice settings are set to push-to-talk.
- We will keep the Blizz loot system and not master loot (ask you to trade away your gear) but we do ask you to roll out items that are not an upgrade/minor upgrade while it's huge for others. If you roll something out, trade it to the highest roller who needs the item (don't trade for greed/disenchant rolls please if someone actually needs an upgrade on that item).
- You are allowed to keep your BOEs but think of the guild bank as well, we need feast mats/feasts donated and herbs/shadestones.
Keeping your character up to raiding standards:
- Have your spec's best legendary item in the highest possible item level available, and we recommend that you continue farming Soul Ash to have it available when the next upgrade will be released, or if some legendary items might get nerfed/buffed (Soul ash is no longer capped). It is also good to have some offspec legendaries available in case we require other roles.
- Make sure to do content on your main raiding character to increase the chances of gear upgrades every week, do at least one 14+ key to get another chance for high gear from the Great Vault, and don't rely only on the raid choice/loot. If you need help with getting into a group or finding a key, please post in the mythic plus channel on discord and ask for help.
- We recommend choosing the best upgrade from your vault/raid and not just the highest item level upgrade. You can use Raidbots.com (dps) or Questionablyepic.com (healers) to sim your upgrades and make good choices.
- You can use the raidbots.com droptimizer to sim for dungeon upgrades as we now have the valor system and getting full 220+ gear is relatively easy.