We are a fresh guild setting up for progression in Shadowlands, at this point we are accepting all members and have a full roster to fill for progression spots.
My name is Snappy, and the other Co-GM's name is Dadjudicator, Dadjudicator mains a Blood DK who will be the Main-tank, I main a holy priest. We have been rl friends for 15+ years and both played Wow since vanilla. We both have lots of raid lead experience in older content (mostly BC and LK).
We are very serious about building and pushing this guild into and through mythic raid progression.
Our raid times will be as follows: Tues/Thurs/Fri(flex)/Sun from 8pm to 11 or 12pm PST/PDT (the neccesity of Friday raids will be evaluated on a weekly basis).
Ex Tenebris Veritas Guild Constitution
Article 1. Name of Guild
Ex Tenebris Veritas (US-Hyjal)
Article 2. Purpose
1. To progress through mythic keystones and mythic raid encounters. “Push early, push often.” Normal/Heroic mode progression will occur during the first half of the week and Heroic/Mythic mode progression will occur in the later half of the week. Once Mythic mode is on farm Heroic mode will be used for selling carries for gold only. We will be utilizing the “split-raid” method.
2. To build and foster a sense of community in a safe non-judgmental environment: To encourage members and their guests to speak openly, positively, and freely while respecting themselves and others and reflecting who we are as a guild.
3. To have fun
Article 3. Membership Requirements
Required to maintain activity on each character in the guild.
Attend all raid/progression sessions.
Must maintain 2 characters for progression and split- raids
For each character: actively research and study boss fight mechanics, your roles, and player rotations/specs/stat priorities as they change based on our progression.
Keep your gear appropriately enchanted and gemmed
Show up to raid with a stock of appropriate consumables.
All progression spots are competitive, please keep in mind that as a progression member you are expected to maintain and improve a playing standard, your performance will be evaluated on a regular basis and your raid spot may be withdrawn at management's discretion
Article 4. Officers
1. Officer positions are to be dictated by both Co-GMs
Article 5. Meetings
1. Frequency of officer meetings: every Tuesday at 7pm.
2. Frequency of raids: Tues/Thursday 8-11pm, Fri/Sun 8pm-12am
3. Quorum: 2 officers for officer meetings