Welcome to Empathy!
Date: 26 June 2020
Hello and thank you for checking out our Guilds of WoW page! We are a horde guild called Empathy. Currently, we are looking for DPS preferably with a healer offspec. We are semi-hardcore, but don't let that scare you! We are a nice group of people we just have a few expectations from all of our members.
1. Be on time! If you raid with us we expect punctuality. Preferably be online 15 minutes before raid begins.
2. Work on your cape! We have members that are almost always available to help you if you cannot do your visions/dailies for any reason, so there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to work on it.
3. Don't be an elitist jerk! You aren't the raid lead, and therefore, don't make demands as if you are! We are all here to have a good time and if there is a problem, tell the officers directly instead of clogging our discord comms. We are more than willing to hear your thoughts but not at the cost of our groups morale.
4. Get a 15 done every week, at least! We have groups running all week to help you get your weekly chest, don't hesitate to ask us!
5. You have to join our discord. We need a way to communicate with you during raid, and we're not going to type out everything we say just so that you don't have to be in comms.
6. Have at least the most basic of addons installed, like DBM or Big Wigs. It's really a necessary thing if you're going to raid effectively at all.
7. Have a good time! We are not only here to raid and play the game, but we are here to make friends, form strong bonds, and enjoy each others company! We want to meet you and know some stuff about you! Community building is a huge part of a successful guild and we take it seriously!
Those are the basic rules and guidelines for our guild. It's not tough at all! Here's a little more about us.
We focus mainly on progression raiding. We are 12/12H 4/12M We do keys throughout the week, and we always have players down to PvP!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Come check us out on discord at https://discord.gg/C5fDW2W. Access to the rest of discord comes when you become a full member of the guild.
Thanks again for checking us out! We can't wait to meet you!