Drunk Tanks is currently 6/10M Castle Nathria. We formed at the beginning of BFA on a dead server (Grizzly-Hills/Lothar), we moved to Area-52 at the start of BoD, and have progressively gotten farther into mythic each tier. We are a close-knit group of people who enjoy running M+ keys, raiding, RBGs, and just hanging out together.
We are currently recruiting reliable, skilled, and committed players for mythic progression for the rest of this tier and throughout the rest of Shadowlands. We will finish Castle Nathria as far as we can while we build a solid roster for 9.1. Our goal for 9.1 will be CE.
Raid days: Tuesday and Thursday
Raid Times: 9:30 EST to 12:30 EST
Below is a list of classses/specializations that we are currently looking to recruit to our roster:
Death Knight: All
Demon Hunter: Veng
Druid: Boomie, Feral, Bear
Hunter: BM, MM
Monk: WW, Brew
Paladin: Ret, Prot
Priest: Disc, Shadow
If you are interested in raiding with us, here are some requirements that we expect trials and raiders to meet.
Expectations of Raiders:
• Have good attendance. (85% of the time minimum required) If you are going to be absent then please let an officer know ahead of time. Let an officer know ASAP. Failure to let an officer know ahead of time can result in being benched the following week.
• Be fully prepared for raids. (Potions, Enchants, Oils, Etc.) - Cauldron and feasts will be provided for scheduled raids, but it is expected you have your own backup
• Be online 15 minutes prior to raid time for raid invites.
• Take constructive criticism well.
• Listen to Raid Leader's call-outs and give feedback through whispers if you have any.
• Keep discord clear during boss fights to hear Raid Leader's call-outs. Chatting outside of bosses is okay but while on the bosses keep discord quiet.
• Strive to be the best at your class/spec (this means going over logs and doing whatever you must to perform well).
• Complete the necessary weekly objectives to stay current in the game (Torghast, Weekly vault, etc).
•DBM or Bigwigs
Our trial process is a 2 week period. A trial may be promoted to a raider after the first week if all officers concurrently agree that the player performed exceptionally well that week. In turn, if officers don't think you will be a good fit after the first week you will be told and given the reason why. If it is performance related you are welcome to stay in the guild and do the work to improve yourself and trial again once you have done so. Trials are expected to follow the raider requirements.
Loot will be handled through rolls. If an item is not needed by the person who loots it then it will be rolled off and given to whomever wins or whomever it is the biggest upgrade for. BOEs, when not equipped, will be collected by the guild bank during 9.1 to supply feasts and cauldrons for raiders.
If you are interested in joining our team, feel free to message us! You can reach us anytime on discord. Recruitment officer - Demoniksoul#2210, Guild Master - Flippy#6160, Raid Leader - Orsk#4391, Healing Officer - Typow#0070. We look forward to hearing from you!
Castle Nathria: 6/10M (Currently pushing on Council)
Ny'Alotha: Mythic: 7/12
Eternal Palace: Mythic: 4/8
Crucible of Storms: 2/2 H
Battle of Dazar'alor: Mythic: 3/9 - Heroic:9/9
Uldir: Mythic: 2/8 - Heroic: 8/8