<Death Per Second> - is a newly formed guild looking to make a stable roster of people that are on the same page and want to clear current Mythic content in the fastest possible time while having fun on the way there.
Raids per week: 3
Raid days: Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday
Raid time: 20:30-23:00 Server time
We expect you to:
• Be focused and prepared for every boss fight.
• Understand being benched in case your class is not good on a certain fight for the sake of the guild being able to progress that boss faster.
• Understand the ins and outs of your class and role in raid environment.
• Be on time for each raid. We expect you to have 90% attendance and in case of something happening in your life that would make you unable to play you are expected to contact an officer with the details.
• Are mature and have the patience and dedication for progress raiding which can at times be time frustrating.
• Be respectful towards your guildies and able to accept criticism without taking it personally or causing drama. If you get easily offended do not bother applying.
• Have one more character that's up to date a bit later into the tier
What you can expect from us:
• Raid environment with the goal of getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while pushing good world ranking.
• We take raid preparation very seriously. Raid research will be done prior to new raid release. All the information will be posted on our discord channel and we require everyone to go through it.
• A consistent raid team where a raid spot is given based solely on performance and raid comp requirements for the greater good of the guild.
• Fair distribution of loot via loot council which will prioritize classes benefiting the most from it. Since Personal Loot has been made the only option in raids, we expect all our raiders/trials to trade tradeable items to our loot master.