We field a progressive raid team every week and are looking to fill out the ranks with adult players. We play the game to have fun and build an environment that encourages coaching and development for raiders of all skill levels.
Our main raid nights are Friday and Saturday at 5:00pm PST and usally last around 2 to 2.5 hours.
• Treat others the way you'd like to be treated.
• Harassment will not be tolerated. Under no circumstances will verbal, emotional, or textual attacks on any of our members or guests be acceptable. This is a place of enjoyment, not degredation. If you experience any attacks please take the matter too an officer.
• Give what you get. If you have access to the guild bank and use up some supplies, try to put something back when you can to allow others the same privilege.
• Keep us in the loop. If you're on the raid team and can't attend, just give us a heads up. Life happens, we just need some notice to be able to fill your spot temporarily (especially tanks/healers)!
• Age Limit: All guild members must be age 18 or over. No exceptions.
• Politics: Please avoid discussions of politics and religion during guild functions, raid groups, etc. These tend to be divisive and are a distraction from the game activity we have gathered together to play.
• TOS: All guild and global community members must comply with all applicable game Terms Of Service (TOS). Any members discovered knowingly violating TOS may be permanently banned. Some examples of violations are, but not limited to botting, account hacking, cheating, gold selling, etc.
• Raid Loot Rules: All loot is personal as of the BFA expansion. When you receive a loot item dropped from a raid boss we view it as your personal property. You may keep it, give it to whomever you want to in the raid group, or pass it to the raid loot-master who will roll the item off and give it to the person with the highest /roll between 1-100. Everyone in the raid group who the item in question is an upgrade for may roll for it, regardless if you are on a main or an alt toon. We do ask that you let us know if you want it for a secondary class specialization. Primary class specializations will receive priority over secondary class specializations for raid loot rolls.