We're a newly social guild, made up of long time players from another server. We all fell out of love with BFA initially, and it showed in our progress. This time, we're going to take things ever so slightly more seriously.
We want to build a guild where people are comfortable asking questions and people are happy to answer them. A guild that does content together, stays together. Whether that's levelling, dungeons, PVP or raiding, we want Cold to be your first step towards putting a team together.
A guild can only be as good as it's players make it. Let's make an amazing home together for Shadowlands.
We want to progress through Shadowlands at a decent rate, we know real life gets in the way and people don't have the time they used to, but we want to try and achieve Ahead of the Curve during Shadowlands. Although we want to progress, won't tear people a new one just for messing up, we're all learning how to do this.
Let's get to the meat of it.
Who is this guild for?
- Returning players looking to get started in the Shadowlands with a fun and friendly group of people.
- Current players who want a more relaxed approach in the Shadowlands.
- Mages that have been bullied into playing Frost when their heart screams Fire.
- New players looking to start their journey into Azeroth and beyond.
Why should you join?
Apart from the usual "be there at the start of something great" (which you would be) we want to provide a home for people to get what they want out of their time in WoW. And also this good stuff...
- Good banter
- Friendly people
- Officers that listen to issues
- Free repairs for raiders
- Anti-social behaviour
- A team that wants to progress
If you want to talk more about your future life in Cold, give me a shout on BattleNet (Knoak#2686) or Discord (Knoak#1335)!
See you later babe
Bloodantler, Highmountain Tauren Warrior