Circus of Shame is a new, semi-hardcore guild formed at the end of Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible. Circus was formed with the goal of achieving AoTC in Aberrus and pushing for Cutting Edge in Amirdrassil.
Tuesday 830PM-1130PM ET
Wednesday 830PM-1130PM ET
Thursday 830-1130PM ET
The goal of Circus of Shame is not just achieving Cutting Edge. We are also actively working to build a strong, lasting community whose members can enjoy each other’s company in a multitude of games and activities. There’s almost always someone on, whether you’re an early bird or a night owl.
What to expect from Circus of Shame:
* A carefully crafted leadership team with a vast breadth of experience throughout the game that is committed to ensuring Circus can efficiently and effectively down raid bosses
* An environment, both in raid and out, that is laid-back and fun, but focused on the task at hand, to provide constructive feedback and ensure consistent progression
* A roster built for both consistency and competition. Every spot on our roster is open to competition from trials and other members.
* A loot council established to ensure the best distribution of loot to benefit the raid team with multiple perspectives
* An active community for whatever you are interested in, whether it’s pushing keys, doing arena or battlegrounds, or even playing other games
**What we expect from you:**
* Motivated and driven to perform to the best of your ability. This means you understand that outside research of your class, extensive encounter research, and even theory crafting play a role in reaching your highest potential. You take time outside of raid to analyze your performance, review logs, and have an firm understanding of progression encounters.
* We have players from all walks of life. We expect that you will be respectful of everyone on the team. There is zero-tolerance policy for racism, bigotry, hate of any kind, or toxicity.
* While a 9-hour raid week might seem like a lot, in reality, it leaves little time for us to waste. We expect that raiders will maintain at least 90% attendance and will be on-time, 100% of the time. While we understand real life happens, our team is built on consistency.
For recruitment/applications contact Nosdn, the recruitment officer on discord at russianroulet.