A Warcraft Community
We want a community where the following things exist:
1. Family friendly place - Guild chat, discord chat and voice channels should be places where there is no profanity, free from sexual descriptions or innuendo, religious or political bashing, and any kind of harassment. You should be able to let your spouse or children listen to voice chat, and even read guild chat, or participate in these things.
2. A place where people are there to help each other get through Pve content. Dungeons, leveling, quests, raids, and scenarios are all more fun with friends, but not at the expense of playing what you want to play when you want to play.
3. A place that a person can take a break to help with family, work, or other hobbies (I.e. a football game, emergency work call, or a sudden chore assigned by a spouse in need.)
4. A place that offers ahead of the curve, but does not guarantee anything else.
5. A place to level with a group of friends when an expansion launches
6. A place where we help each other out in general. Maybe help with a transmog run, or guide someone through Professions.
7. Friends to play POE, Diablo, LoL, Terraria, Splatoon, and other video games
8. We want to run dungeons and raids and not feel the pressure of being perfect the first run, or even being “mandated” to watch the video before pulling it. If we wipe, it happens. I just want to have fun.
We want to feel included, and we want others to feel that way as well.