Here in CANT HOLD AGGRO, our primary rule is that we want everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves while playing the game. As such, our cardinal rules concern behavior, first and foremost. Violating these rules will prompt a discussion with an officer; repeated violations can lead to removal from the guild.
- All guild members are expected to be respectful and polite when dealing with other members of the community. Griefing, interfering with other players, and otherwise being a jerk is not permitted.
- Humor is welcome! If someone is offended by a joke, apologize and move on; if you're offended, state that and then move on. There's no need to go into depth on the matter.
- The following topics are off-limits in general guild chat: (in-game)
• No Sexually Explicit Talk • No Political Talk • No Religious Talk • No Racist Talk
- Adult language in guild chat is [PERMITTED IN DISCORD/NOT PERMITTED IN GAME].
- All players are expected to treat EVERYONE and inclueding PUGS with respect and politeness.
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
All players are expected to show up before guild events at least ten minutes before the designated start time. That doesn't mean you need to be in the right spot and waiting for ten minutes, but you should be online and have any and all prerequisite content completed beforehand.
In the event that you fail to complete prerequisite content before an event, the organizer and/or officers have the right to remove you from the group and bring someone else. Similarly, if you are more than ten minutes late to a guild event, the organizer and/or officers have the right to start the event without you and not permit you to join after the fact. Consistently signing up for events and showing up late is considered a violation of guild rules.
Non-members are ALLOWED to attend guild events.
Members are expected to be online at least once per 2 WEEK for at least a brief period. If circumstances will require you to be offline for an extended period of time, notify an officer ahead of time if you can. Without notifications, older characters will be removed from the guild for inactivity.
Our main focus in this guild is on END GAME CONTENT. That means that the majority of events should correspond with that. While other events are more than welcome, the events that we focus upon will take precedence, and in the event that someone is consistently only making and attending events contrary to our focus we may start canceling those events or discussing the matter with the player in question.
Your officers are:
GUILD LEADER: Iyai
- Discord: Jellybeans#3953
- Bnet: Grumpymonk#1178470
ST. OFFICER: Pallyjoe
- Discord: pallyjoe#1736
- Bnet: Fallenevil83#1530
- Discord: rageaxe#5417
- Bnet: FOOOBARRR#1611
- Discord: MysticNinja373#2757
- Bnet: Mysticninja#1961
- Discord: Isì#2871
- Bnet: Ariessin#1487
- Discord: Lyldevil#6323
- Bnet: Emerald#1403
Officers are appointed based upon experience, ability, and trustworthiness over time. While officers have authority over other guild members, they are not "superior" to other members and should not be considered as such. The officers are subject to the same rules as other members.
If you have a problem with one of the officers, please report it to another officer promptly. This includes situations wherein an officer makes you uncomfortable or appears to be violating the rules of the guild for any reason. We strive for transparency and accountability, but we don't always succeed; let us know if we make mistakes so we can correct them in the future.